Friday, June 27, 2008

Thoughts on Kovan Superstar 2008


What our 11 finalists have to say? Let's check it out...





Alfred Ng
1st Runner-up Kovan Superstar 2008

This event has gathered people who loves performance. I'm proud to be in part of the event.





Apple Tan

Love to join various singing competition to gain more exposure. Able to know more friends of the same interests excites me!!




Cindy Tanjaya

I find that it is really interesting and exciting. We can meet new friends and its an experience for all of us here when we have our recording and photo shoot! All de best!!! Win or not, it doesn't matter, at least we try our best!!!





Eunice Goh

This event has helped me to go 1 step closer to achieving my dream. It provides a great platform to gain exposure and the experience i need. Kovan Superstar has proven to me that pursuing dreams can be rewarding, not to mention a lot of fun and i've also gotten to know a lot of amazing people with the same interests.





Ang Feng Yao

感觉就如真的 Superstar 一样。








Fiona Leong

参与这比赛,多了一份经验,也结交了多十位朋友。






Ho Li Ling

An opportunity to acquaint with those of a similar passion and a magnificent exposure in terms of audition, photo shoot and actual performance. Thank you XYZ & Echo Music for this collaboration.






Mavis Li
Winner Kovan Superstar 2008

I really learnt a lot during Kovan Superstar 2008. New friends, new experience. It is an unforgettable competition for me. Waiting for Kovan Superstar 2009! Jia you! 加油!






Neo Chua
2nd Runner-up Kovan Superstar 2008

绝对是个难忘的经验!





Tissany Tan

I think this event is quite an interesting one as there are many strong competitors in this competition.






Wayne Lee

Kovan Superstar gives me my 1st opportunity to step into a studio for recording and photo shoot. Great experience, forming a memorable piece of my life.